Pretty tough to tell who is who. Both are leaders of powerful organizations. The clues below should help you figure it out.
- One of the men above is the President of ASHRAE for the 2019-2020 term
- One of the men is the leader of the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos.
- One of the men, and prior to his 2019-2020 term as President-Elect, was 2017-2018 Treasurer and served as ASHRAE’s Vice President and a Director-at-Large on the Board of Directors. Additionally, he served as Chair and Coordinating Officer for the Finance Committee; the Board of Directors Ex-Officio for the Grassroots Government Advocacy Committee; a member of the Development Committee for Fundraising and the Building Energy Quotient Committee; and consultant on the Development Committee for Fundraising and the ASHRAE Research Promotion Committee. He also served as President of the ASHRAE London Chapter in Canada.
- One of the men is from a cartoon from the 1960s.
- One of the men is a 1982 graduate of the University of Alberta with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and earned his Engineering Diploma from the British Columbia Institute of Technology in 1973.
- One of the men is not Canadian.
- One of the men is named Darryl Boyce, Professional Engineer.
If you guessed the man on the right, you’re correct! We’ll look forward to seeing Darryl speak at the forthcoming CRC in Milwaukee.
See Darryl Boyce speak at the forthcoming CRC in Milwaukee!
2018 ASHRAE REGION VI
CHAPTERS REGIONAL CONFERENCE
May 2-4, 2019 • Milwaukee, WI